The management points of Vickers vane pumps need to pay attention to the following matters, in addition to preventing dry running and overload, preventing suction of air and excessive suction vacuum:
- If the pump direction is changed, the suction and discharge direction is also changed. The vane pump has a prescribed direction, and no reverse is allowed. Because the rotor blade groove is inclined, the blade is chamfered, and the bottom of the blade communicates with the oil discharge cavity. Reversible vane pumps must be specifically designed.
- Vickers vane pumps are equipped with oil distribution discs and stator positioning pins for correct positioning. Blades, rotors, and oil distribution discs must not be installed in reverse. The suction area of the inner surface of the stator is most vulnerable to wear. The suction area becomes the discharge area and continues to be used.
- The axial clearance of the vane pump has a great influence on ηv.
- If the gap between the blade in the groove is too large, the leakage will increase. If it is too small, the blade will not be able to expand and contract freely, which will cause malfunction.
- Disassembly Pay attention to the clean working surface, the oil should be well filtered during work.
- The temperature and viscosity of the oil should generally not exceed 55 ° C, and the viscosity should be between 17 and 37 mm2 / s. Too much viscosity makes oil absorption difficult; too little viscosity causes serious leakage.
- Vane pump rotation direction error (clockwise, counterclockwise) Stop immediately to correct the rotation direction of the motor.
- There are cast trachoma pores or cracks inside the pump body, which make the suction and pressure oil chambers collide. You must replace the new Rexroth vane pump.
- Broken pump shaft Rotor does not rotate Repair the pump to confirm that the motor rotation speed is too high and the shaft center is aligned.
- The vane pump is not rotating. Check whether the power of the motor is energized and whether the coupling or key is damaged.
- Blocked suction pipe Check the suction pipe;
- Insufficient flow through the fuel tank filter Replace the larger suction strainer with a flow rate of at least 2.2 times the pump per minute;
- The suction filter is blocked. Clean the suction filter.
Elephant Fluid Power is professional in Hydraulic Components , As a Fluid Power Manufacturers ,we could help you to do better in Hydraulic Repair. And supply good Hydraulic Systems Solutions to you.
Post time: Dec-22-2020