HANJIU is a world leader within production of low speed hydraulic motors with high torque. We can offer more than 2500 different motor orbit hydraulic, categorised in types, variants and sizes.
The programme is characterised by technical features appealing to a large number of applications and a part of the programme is characterised by motors that can be adapted to a given application. Adaptions comprise the following variants among others:
Technical Information Orbital Motors Type OMP, OMR and OMH A Wide Range of Motor Orbit Hydraulic.
6 520L0262 • Rev DA • November 2014
• Motors with corrosion resistant parts
• Wheel motors with recessed mounting flange
• OMP, OMR- motors with needle bearing
• OMR motor in low leakage version
• Short motors without bearings
• Ultra short motors
• Motors with integrated positive holding brake
• Motors with integrated negative holding brake
• Motors with integrated flushing valve
• Motors with speed sensor
• Motors with tacho connection
• All motors are available with black finish paint
The HANJIU motors are used in the following application areas:
• Construction equipment
• Agricultural equipment
• Material handling & Lifting equipment
• Forestry equipment
• Lawn and turf equipment
• Special purpose
• Machine tools and stationary equipment
• Marine equipment
We agent and distribute the internationally renowned brand "HANJIU" hydraulic motors, which provides more than 2500 types of motor orbit hydraulic for you to choose.
At present, most popular Brands in Hydraulics are Danfoss, Char Lynn, M+S, HANJIU, each with its own merits, however the reason why more and more clients choose HANJIU is because it has obvious advantages over other brands in terms of delivery, service, quality and profit rate.
We can offer more than motor orbit hydraulic, categorised in types, variants and sizes.
HANJIU Hydraulic Motors
General: DANFOSS Hydraulic Motors
• Smooth running over the entire speed range
• Constant operating torque over a wide speed range
• High starting torque
• High return pressure without the use of drain line (High pressure shaft seal)
• High efficiency
• Long life under extreme operating conditions
• Robust and compact design
• High radial and axial bearing capacity
• For applications in both open and closed loop hydraulic systems
• Suitable for a wide variety of hydraulics fluids
No.398 Youyi Street, Xinhua District, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei, China